We are Open! We appreciate the opportunity to give local residents an outlet to get fresh air and exercise in a safe environment. We pride ourselves in providing somewhere for our guests and employees to enjoy the game of golf, and we have opened with some very important changes designed to limit contact, transactions, and touch points to ensure everyone's safety.
Please review these FAQs before calling or visiting the resort
Are you walking or riding?
Golfers will be asked to ride 2 per cart. Single carts will be available with an extra 9 hole fee. This would not apply when there is a 3 some and one person is forced to ride a single. Wheeling Park $3.25, Crispin $7.00, Speidel $9.50 plus taxes.
Each cart undergoes sanitation before and after use, as well as any rental club sets. Currently, pull carts are not available for rental.
Can I walk up and play?
We ask that all tee times be booked ahead of time. If you don’t have a tee time booked, you may not be allowed to play. We cannot have groups of people waiting for walk up play to be available.
How can I book a tee time?
- The easiest on our staff is to book and pay in one transaction in our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE. For our Valley Pass, Discount Cardholders and Members we will adjust your rate the day you play.
- You may also call the golf shop at 304.243.4050 to book a tee time.
- You can also download our mobile app which allows you to book tee times through our online booking engine.
If for any reason you cannot make your tee time, and you booked it through our website, please log in to the online booking engine to cancel and receive a refund. If you booked directly on GolfNow you will need to cancel on their website. If those options are not possible, or you run into an issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name, date and time of your reservation.
What has been done to limit grouping and touch points?
- The Golf Shops are limited to 2 guests inside at a time. The Clubhouse restrooms are open.
- The course has been set up to limit touch points by removing; bunker rakes, sand bottles, water coolers, ball washers, etc. The cups have been set up to stop the balls from going entirely into the hole for touchless retrieval.
What should I know when I go play?
Please arrive only 15-20 minutes early to avoid creating any large groups. Once at the Speidel you may check in with the Golf Shop or at our outdoor check-in area on the back patio. At Crispin please use the check-in window of the Golf Shop. After checking in see the starter for them to get your round under way on time. Food, drinks and merchandise may be purchased from the Golf Shop or attached Grill areas.
Please check your temperature before leaving your house and stay home if you are sick. Social Distancing is practiced in all areas of our facility and should be practiced on the golf course as well. Do not share clubs and golf equipment with your playing partners or congregate with them in the parking lot before or after your round.
Is the driving range and putting green open?
The driving ranges and putting greens are open. Please maintain social distancing when possible.
What about the Grill?
- The Grill areas are limited to 50% capacity for inside and outdoor seating. All tables are spaced 6 feet apart and no more than 6 people at a single table.
- All flatware is single use, and condiments have been removed from the tables. Servings of condiments are available upon request.
- Alcohol will be available for purchase from the golf course, but you are NOT allowed to bring your own per the State’s liquor licensing laws.
What about golf leagues, outings and events?
All golf league dates and times have been adjusted accordingly. If you have questions, please reach out to your league coordinator as we will continue to keep them informed. All our in-house tournaments and golf outings have been rescheduled. We are hoping to resume socially distant tournament play soon.